Public Seminar Programs
Guthrie-Jensen’s Public Seminars cater to companies that would like to register less than ten employees to one specific seminar, or several employees to different seminars. Programs conducted as public seminars are scheduled regularly, and are conducted in hotels in Metro Manila.
The Public Seminars provide participants the opportunity to learn from the expertise of seasoned trainers and the experience of fellow participants from other companies. These provide a good venue to interact and network with other participants from varied industries.
Public Seminars are ideal for companies that have a few participants who were not able to attend the in-house run of a program in their company. These seminars are also recommended for companies that have a small number of newly-promoted professionals who need skills for their new positions.
The following are Guthrie-Jensen’s Public Seminar Offerings. Clicking on the links below will bring you to the programs’ respective write ups on www.guthriejensen.com.
Business and Organizational Dvelopment
- Employee Engagement
- Operational Planning
- Practical Financial Management
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Strategic Innovation
- Strategic Marketing
- Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage
Leadership / Management
- Advanced People Handling Skills
- Effective Performance Coaching (New!)
- Managing Employee Performance
- Managing for Results
- People Handling Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Creative Selling
- Effective Debt Collection
- Key Account Management (Account Management Strategies)
- Managing Dealers and Distributors
- Negotiating Successfully
- Sales Management
- Telesales Excellence
- Handling Difficult Clients
- Managing Customer Service (Customer Service Management)
- Proactive Customer Service
- Treating Co-Workers as Customers